Restore Deleted Files from Memory Card
In this digitalized world, everyone prefers Mac OS as it is equipped with easy to use interface for keeping their precious files. But the data stored in your computer is very delicate. Situations may arise where those files can be lost or get deleted due to software malfunction, human errors or by other causes. In order to avoid such data loss scenarios, it is very important you to maintain a backup of all the important file from Mac to other data storage devices. This backup safeguards your files against unexpected data loss instances. If you ever lose any important files, then you can use backup to restore deleted files from Memory Card it to the desired location.
One of the easiest method of keeping backup files is in memory card or pen drive. You can find different types of memory cards with various storage capacities. As it is portable device you can carry it on your pocket every day. Memory card enables you to keep an exact copy of digital images, videos, audios, movies and other media files. Unluckily backup files stored in memory card can get deleted due to some issues. Once you face such situations then you start searching for the solution on how to recover deleted files from Memory Card. Many users facing similar kind of issue and look for software to retrieve deleted files from Memory Card to put a full stop for this issue and restore deleted files from Memory Card with the help of file recovery software for Memory Card.
Why deleted backup files are recoverable from Memory Card?
Whenever the files deleted from Memory Card, its contents are not erased from its original storage space. But only the pointer of that file recording gets deleted. Hence it is highly possible to get back deleted backup files using appropriate deleted file recovery software.
Which software to be used to restore deleted files from Memory Card?
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery for Mac is the recovery tool that can be applied for restoring deleted files from Memory Card. This program is developed with advanced scanning algorithm that scans the complete Memory Card and searches for deleted backup files within few minutes. There is nothing to bother about how to use the software to recover files deleted from Memeory Card or SD Card on Mac OS X. It is well designed with user friendly interface, executes easy file recovery steps that can be easily understood by novice to undelete backup files from the storage media.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Memory Card?
- On some occasion, while deleting redundant files from Memory Card using Shift + Delete option, you might select a needed backup files and finally end up with deletion issue
- Formatting Memory Card in a hurry or by mistake when it is connected to the Mac machines erases all the files including the backup data
- Deadly virus attack on Memory Card leads to deletion of backup files
- Accidental hit on “Delete All” option while viewing photos on camera erases all the files that were stored in Memory Card
Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac will be available for your support in recovering deleted files from Memory Card, now let us go through the features of Hi5 Program:
- Hi5 Software helps to retrieve deleted pictures, videos, songs, RAW pictures and other frequently used file types from memory cards used on various storage devices
- It easily recovers deleted files from different types of memory cards like CF, SD, SDHC, SDSC, SDXC, mini SD, micro SDHC, MMC, XD and others
- You can easily recover files from iMac27 using Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac Program.
- Supports deleted file recovery from all memory card manufacturers like SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, Lexar, Samsung, Nikon, etc.
- All Mac system users can make use of Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac to rescue deleted files from memory card on Mac OS X Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac Lion, Mac Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
Guide for recovering files from memory card:
- Let's get started first from downloading Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac machines
- Install and launch it on any version of Macintosh machine
- Connect your memory card to software installed system
- Open the tool, first screen will disply two main options - "Deleted Photo Recovery" or "Lost Photo Recovery" options
- Now, select "Deleted Photo Recovery" option from the main window and move to next screen
- After selecting the revelant option from the main screen, next tool will ask you to select the drive from where you want to recover deleted files amd click on "Next" option
- Software will consume sometime to complete the recovery process... (time will be based on the size of the files to be recovered)
- Once it is completed, double click on the recovered files to make sure whether the tool has recovered the files which were needed for you
- If you're happy with the software results, think no further and get the licensed version installed to save recovered files on any desired location
Using Hi5 File Recovery for Mac Software you will be able to get back deleted/missing files from Mac Trash folder in few simple steps. Tool works on all versions on Mac OS.
Hi5 File Recovery Software for Mac will help you backup files from SSD drive easily. Simple and user friendly interafce to use and free demo version of this tool is available.