Data Recovery from Formatted Mac Hard Drive
Sometimes, you have to format Mac hard drive even after knowing the consequences of formatting and thus you end up losing data from it. One such situation is - where you need to format the hard drive due to errors which appear on your screen and instructs you to format the drive. If you don’t format it, then you won’t be able to use it. Likewise, in some situations, you opt to format your Mac drive accidentally.
If you are one who lost their data due to formatting, then look for a backup. In case, you have not backed up your data, then opt a reliable data recovery software like Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac.
Effective Way of Recovering Data from Formatted Mac Hard Drive-
Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac is the right solution to get back data from Mac hard drive that is formatted either accidentally or to get rid of errors. It will carefully scrutinize the drive sector by sector and recover data from formatted Mac hard drive. It supports data recovery from HFS and FAT partition.
Complete Step by Step Tutorial to Restore Data from Formatted Mac Hard Drive-
- Download and install Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac on any healthy computer
- Remove the Mac hard drive from which data has to be recovered and connect it to the computer where the software has been installed
- Run the program by double clicking on the icon present on desktop
- From the opening screen select “Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery” option
- Now, the screen containing all available drives on the computer will be displayed
- Choose the formatted Mac hard drive and click on “Next”
- Scanning will take place. Then, the restored data will be discovered on the screen
- View recovered files either in “Data view” or “File Type View”
- Finally, save retrieved data on any desired location after activating licensed version
Because of its friendly user interface, you will not feel any difficulty while recovering data on Mac OS. One needs to just follow the descriptive steps presented on the screen.
More About Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac-
The application has the capability of recovering data from hard drive having bad sectors. It creates disk image of hard drive by skipping bad sectors, later you can restore data from this image. Further, the utility recovers variety of file types, which includes Word documents, presentation files, text files, video and audio files with various extensions, images, compressed files, etc. This utility can be easily installed on the systems running with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
What Else Can Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac Do?
- Helps to restore deleted and lost Volumes on Mac
- Restores data from all external and internal storage devices
- Retrieves data from unmountable drives as well
- Data lost during partitioning or repartitioning of the hard drive will be restored
Note: Another important reason due to which data on Mac hard drive will be lost is reformatting. Switching the file system of the hard drive from FAT16 / FAT 32 to HFSX or vice versa, creates a completely new file system and erases all the data present on the drive.