Recover Lost Files after Upgrading to Yosemite
Yosemite is one of the successful series of Mac OS. It brings updates for number of applications and features that is favorable for Mac users. You can enjoy with its numerous advanced features that are added to the OS suite. Hence it makes Mac Yosemite user more comfortable in its usage. Therefore people upgrade their Mac OS from their older version to Yosemite OS X 10.10 to get more and more benefits and functionalities.
Lost files after upgrading to Mac Yosemite
“Hi, I have upgraded Mac OS to Yosemite. I was very annoyed to see that I lost all my important files and folders that were stored on it. I don’t have any backup of those files and also no idea on restoring lost files after Yosemite upgrade. I didn’t even realize that upgrading Mac Yosemite would delete all my files. If anyone has a solution to recover lost files after upgrading to Yosemite, then kindly get me a solution. Thank you.”
Similar to above scenario, you might also come across with various data loss issues after Yosemite upgrade. As every issue has its solution, surely lost files recovery after Yosemite upgrade will also be done.
Solution to recover missing files after upgrading to Yosemite
Because of various Yosemite benefits, everyone wants to upgrade Mac OS from their older version to Yosemite. Sometimes there arises an issue of data loss while upgrading it to Mac Yosemite OS. Well, no worries at all. Get an instant solution to retrieve lost files after upgrading to Yosemite, i.e. Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac.
Benefits of Hi5 Partition Recovery Application for Mac
- Offers 24*7 hours of technical support in order to help you in handling software
- You can preview recovered files in Mac Finder Style
- Allows you to save recovered files to any data storage drives
- It saves the hard drive space by compressing restored files while you are running out of memory space
- You get a 'Save Recovery Session' option to avoid rescanning of hard drive again and again
Other situations where Hi5 Partition Recovery Toolkit for Mac is useful
- Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac helps to recover Mac Volumes which has been lost, formatted, and deleted due to human errors or some other reasons
- Recovers lost data from corrupted hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, etc.
- Restores data after accidental deletion or formatting Yosemite Volume
- Restore Yosemite files after formatting or reformatting of its drive
- Retrieve lost or deleted files after formation of bad sectors on hard disk
- Even helps in recovering files from dead and failed hard drives
You might find other possible reasons where your important files are lost from Mac after Yosemite upgrade. As long as you have Hi5 Partition Recovery Utility for Mac, it is very easy to restore Yosemite files.
Know more about Hi5 Partition Recovery for Mac
- Hi5 Partition Recovery Tool for Mac can be easily downloaded on your iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, etc to recover lost files after upgrading to Yosemite 10.10 OS X version
- You can easily retrieve files from Yosemite hard drive formatted with FAT32, FAT16, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX files system
- You can easily recover deleted volume on Mac with the aid of this toolkit
- Other than Mac Yosemite, Hi5 Software supports retrieving files from Leopard Mac OS 10.5, Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.6, Lion Mac OS X 10.7, Mountain Lion Mac OS X 10.8, Mavericks OS X 10.9, El Capitan OS X 10.11 including Sierra OS X 10.12
- It allows you to sort the recovered files on the basis of file name, size, signature, date of creation/modification
Simple steps to recover lost files after upgrading to Mac Yosemite:
- First of all, download and install Hi5 Software Partition Recovery for Mac on your Mac machine
- Select "Volume Recovery" option from the main screen
- Choose the appropriate Mac volume and click on "Next" option to initiate recovery process
- Now software starts scanning the selected volume thoroughly and recoveres lost files
- You can view using "Preview" option
- "Save" option will be available for licensed users of this software