Restore Lost Partition from 64-Bit Mac Machine
If you no longer see your important Volume in 64-bit Mac OS X machine, or the Volume appears to be empty, then it indicates that you might have lost data from that partition! While this leads to complete erasure of files and folders, if you act quickly Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac will be able to help you restore missing partition from 64-bit Mac machine.
When Volume is missing, Hi5 Partition Recovery Application for Mac will attempt to locate that partition and recover all files present on it using powerful and advanced recovery mechanisms. Its “Partition Recovery” option lets you to recover missing Volume from 64-bit Mac machine when the partition is formatted with HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, and FAT32 file systems. Even this Partition Recovery option allows you to:
- Restore deleted Volumes and corrupted partitions from Mac OS X
- Recovers data from Mac hard drive when operating systems crashes or hard drive fails
- Retrieves files from dead Mac machines as well
- Get back data from non-booting Mac machines
Apart from Partition Recovery, Hi5 Partition Recovery Program for Mac is included with one more option called “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” which will help in recovering files from formatted or reformatted Volumes data easily.
Features of Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac
- Designed using Do-it-Yourself interface that lets even a novice person to perform recovery of missing partition from 64-bit Mac machine
- Helps in restoring missing partition on 64-bit Mac machine with any type of hard drive such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Not only aids to retrieve lost partition from 64-bit Mac machine, but also restore files from 32-bit Mac machine partitions
- Also recovers deleted, lost, and corrupted Volumes from MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac, etc.
- Get back files from external hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, iPods, FireWire drives, and so on
How to Recover Lost Volume from 64-bit Mac Machine?
Below is the complete overview of steps you can follow with Hi5 Partition Recovery Utility for Mac in order to restore missing partition from 64-bit Mac machine…
Step 1: Install Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac
Once you download the application on a healthy Mac machine, you can install it. This will let you to run the toolkit quickly whenever you need to recover missing partition.
Note: You can download Hi5 Partition Recovery Program on any latest Mac operating systems like Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) & Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
Step 2: Connect the hard drive
Attach the hard drive from where you need to restore Volume to machine on which the software has been installed. And then launch the application. Select “Recover Drives” option followed by selecting “Partition Recovery”.
Step 3: Select the drive to recover missing Volume
Once you click on “Next” in the previous window, you will get to see a list of available drives on that machine. Choose the disk or partition you want to retrieve. Again click on “Next” and initiate the recovery process.
Step 4: Preview the files and save them
After recovery process, you can preview the recovered files and then save them on any location except the one from where you have restored data or on any device accessible to Mac machines.
What causes a partition to go missing?
- Master Boot Record corruption
- Improperly partitioning / repartitioning Mac volumes
- Resizing Mac partitions using unreliable tools
- Operating system crash, errors during file system conversion process, etc.