Restore Deleted Files from SSD
SSD disk has many advantages. You can extend the life of the notebook battery, decrease the weight of the machine and also can increase the read performance using SSD drive. By knowing about all these reasons, SSD drives make their mainstream debut in high-end notebooks. Therefore, with the widely use of this SSD drive on Mac, file loss issues also can be experienced by many users.
Recover files deleted from SSD on Mac
Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac is usually the first place where people turn to solve their SSD deleted file recovery issues. It uses advanced scanning algorithm to backup your files from SSD drive. Hi5 program is such a powerful application that helps to recover deleted files from SSD quickly. Hence Hi5 Software File Recovery for Mac will be the finest choice to get rid of data loss issues on SSD drives and restore deleted files from SSDs with utmost ease.
Why to choose Hi5 Tool for recovering deleted files from SSD?
- Easily recovers files, which were deleted using command prompt
- Allows you to “sort” out the recovered files according to their name, size, date and file type
- You can preview your restored files before saving it
- View recovered data on the basis of Data View as well as File Type View. Data View is based on hierarchical arrangement of files and folders whereas File Type View allows you to view files based on their extension
- Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac utility will retrieve lost or deleted files from all brands of SSDs like Samsung, SanDisk, Kingston, Toshiba, HP, Intel, etc.
Situations where Hi5 Software File Recovery Tool will be useful?
- Common event for data loss in SSD drive is by OS crash. If you come across an issue of OS crash then you have to format your partition and then reinstall the OS again. Because of this, you end up with loss of all files that were preserved along with the OS files
- Sometimes you may see a blue screen when your PC is running with certain STOP information regarding the error occurrence. This might occur due to hard disk failure or file system corruption and finally ends up with data loss issue from SSD drive
- Viruses get transferred into your PC through the insertion of removable disk like flash disk or memory card. Internet connection also will be the next method of virus infection. This might happen through opening email attachment or visiting certain malicious website. Such malicious viruses can spread rapidly to all your files on SSD drive and can cause data loss by destroying its file structure, deleting, renaming and converting it into shortcuts
Well, you can easily get rid of these issues if you make use of Hi5 Software File Recovery for Mac. Hence you need not to get worried after losing files from SSD drives. You can easily retrieve deleted files from SSDs quickly using Hi5 Program.
Important features of Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac Application:
- Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac Toolkit recovers various media files from different flash cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, XD and MMC card
- This utility is extremely useful to backup files from WD external hard drive along with other brands of external hard drive like Kingston, Seagate, Hitachi, Western Digital and many more
- Easy compatible with Mac versions like Snow leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard and other higher versions of Mac OS X
- Allows you to restore files and folders from un-mounting volumes
- Easily recover data from Apple hard drive using Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac Software
- Provides friendly user interface that will assists in proper installation and usage guidelines
- You get a provision of 24×7 technical assistance that will help technical and novice users
How to Undelete Files from SSD
- Download demo version of Hi5 Software File Recovery for Mac
- Connect your SSD to the software installed Mac machine
- Run the software
- Then select "Deleted File Recovery" option and go to next screen
- Now it will ask you to select the drive from where you need to recover files, Choose externally connected SSD disk and click on "Next" option to start recovery process
- Once file recovery process is completed, you can see list of files recovered from SSD
- That's it...your job is done!!