Restore Pentax PEF RAW Pictures
Consider this real experienced scenario:
“I lost almost 200 PEF RAW images which was stored in my Pentax camera! What do I do now? As I have my exhibition in two days, and I had to exhibit these images so was working on it by connecting my Pentax camera card to the system when this unfortunate incident happened. I want to recover all my PEF RAW images as soon as possible. Can anyone suggest a safe recovery tool? And can also tell what must have cause the loss of images? Please Help”
Now a days, not only the professional photographer but also the common people uses digital cameras. Digital cameras are like trend among people and more and more people want to have one or two in their house. Among all the other brands Pentax camera is remarkable due to its features such as auto focus live view mode, lots of megapixels, high resolution, etc.
The Photos that are taken from Pentax camera are either stored in PEF or DNG RAW file formats. At times the PEF (Pentax Electronic File) RAW images get unreadable or missing in such scenarios, there is nothing that can help the user to recover Pentax PEF RAW images other than good recovery software such as Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool. Before getting started with the Hi5 Photo Recovery let’s have a look on some of the common scenarios that are responsible for the loss of PEF RAW images from Pentax camera.
- Unintentional formatting of your memory card
- PEF RAW images can be lost because of the severe virus infection
- One of the common reason for the loss of PEF RAW images is abrupt card handling
- Accidental deletion while accessing photos on the camera
The above given scenarios are very usual and can be faced by many Pentax users. That’s why your advice to stop doing anything which can put you in any of such conditions. In order to keep your PEF pictures safe and secure you can take some precautions such as:
- Always remember that never take pictures when the battery is low
- Without fail you see that you remove the card after switching off your camera
- To overcome any critical photo loss situation, keep more than one backup in different locations
- Do not access your memory card on infected system
- Always select an authorized recovery software
Even after taking above given precautions, if still you are facing image loss problem then Hi5 Photo Recovery tool is one stop solution to retrieve Pentax PEF RAW photos. As this recovery tool is safe and secure, most of the experts recommend it.
Hi5 Photo Recovery software is one of the widely used and powerful photo recovery application
Supports any Scenario:Restore Pentax PEF RAW pictures that are lost due to formatting, virus attack, accidental deletion, disoperation or any other unknown reasons.
Precise and Saves your Time:The wizard has a Save Recovery Session, where you can pause or restart photo recovery according to your schedule during the process of scanning. That saves scanning result and imports it to resume without scanning again. You can filter your search by file name, date, size, etc to find files quickly which indeed saves your time.
Other Uses:Not only recover photos but also videos, movies, songs and other multimedia files. Also acts as AVCHD file recovering utility!
Compatible with Other Storage Devices:Retrieve deleted or lost images from hard disk, SD card, USB drive, Pendrive, and also from other camera brands.
Safe and Secure:This application is read only, which guarantees that the file will not be damaged or edited during the recovery process.
First Try then Buy:The tool provides free demo version for the user so that they understand and carry out the recovery process by themselves before buying. The demo version and licensed version is exactly similar, the only difference is save option is not given in demo version. To save your recovered PEF RAW images you need to buy the software.
Simple steps to recover Pentax PEF RAW images
- Download and Install the software on your system
- Run the program, the page will redirect you to next window, there two options are displayed select “Lost Photo Recovery” option
- Now select the drive from where you want to recover lost images
- Software will start the recovering process
- After completion of recovery process you view the recovered pictures by clicking on “Preview” option
- To save the recovered images click on “Save” option
Click here and find a reliable tool like Hi5 Photo Recovery which has the ability to retrieve images from Olympus OMD EM-1 as well as other camera brands.
One of the best recovery tool - Hi5 Photo Recovery will help you find and recover deleted files from JVC Camcorder easily in a couple of minutes.