Outlook PST File Repair without ScanPST
“Last week, I failed to access my emails in MS Outlook mailbox. Then I used ScanPST.exe available at local machine. But, it failed to provide reasonable solution. Let me know other advanced option which is suitable for repairing PST without ScanPST tool? I am working on Windows 8 machine with MS Outlook 2013.”
Solution to Repair PST File without ScanPST
At certain points, the regular use of Outlook tends to deal with corruption issues in Outlook PST file! It is well known that a normal ScanPST.exe fails to fix PST file when it is severely damaged. However, there is one more way you can try to fix PST file with the help of ScanPST. First of all start your computer in safe mode, take a backup of PST file. Then, exit the programs which are all using Outlook and then try fixing. What if you still unable to fix Outlook PST without SCANPST.EXE? Wondering how to repair PST file without ScanPST? Choose reliable PST repair tool like Hi5 Outlook PST Repair Software.
Thanks to Hi5 Outlook PST Repair Application that will repair PST file without ScanPST through its friendly user interface, and recovers back all the items associated with PST into a new file. The PST attributes which will be recovered through this program are: Emails, contacts, notes, journals, RSS feeds, schedules, and many more. You can check the efficiency of this toolkit through its free demo version, and then go to purchase the licensed version.
PST File Corrupted – What Caused This?
There are various application and system factors, which may damage the PST file and make it inaccessible. Some of the most frequent and common causes of MS Outlook PST corruption are as given below...
Virus Infection: Viruses are malicious programs, which infect and corrupt PST file. Viruses may enter your system by several means, including Internet, virus infected attachment, and connecting virus infected removable media. To avoid this issue, use an updated and advanced anti-virus application and regularly scan your PST file.
Oversized PST File: In Microsoft Outlook 2002 and earlier versions, the PST file size limit is upto 2GB. If the file exceeds the 2 GB size limit, it gets damaged and the data can’t be accessed from it.
Improper Termination of Outlook Application: It is suggested to close the Outlook application gracefully after saving all the changes you made to PST file and clicking ‘Exit’ menu item. But, if Outlook shuts down improperly while your PST file is in use, there are strong chances of PST file corruption.
Features of Hi5 Outlook PST Repair Wizard
- The program gives you complete details on how to fix damaged PST without scanPST on different versions of Windows Operating system that includes Windows 10, Windows 8, Window 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- It will easily fix damaged PST file on Outlook 2007, 2010, 2003 and 2000 PST file thereby allowing you to recover calendar entries, emails, contact, task, notes, etc. which are deleted or lost
- Hi5 Outlook PST Repair Toolkit not only concentrate on how to rebuild PST file without ScanPST, but also has potential to create a new PST file and save restored data from Outlook in newly created PST file with utmost ease
- Ability to repair highly compressed and password protected PST file easily
- Fixed PST files can be stored on any of the external storage devices such as CDs, DVDs, Pen drives, Memory Cards, etc
Simple steps for fixing PST File without ScanPST
- Download and install the app, and then run it
- Initiate the repair process by choosing any one of the three options from the main screen
- If in case the exact file location of the victim file is known, click on “Open PST File” option to select PST file (or)
- Pick “Find PST File” option to search for the Outlook PST file (or)
- If you have multiple accounts, then utilize “Select Outlook Profile” option to open a particular Outlook PST file
- Choose the appropriate scanning method
- Browse for the destination location and click “Repair”
- After the process gets completed, you can view all the emails and other folders of PST file
Hi5 Software Outlook PST File Repair is the suitable choice to fix Outlook cannot open issue and to access back the data present on it; just few simple mouse clicks will fix the PST file and recovers all attributes associated with that file.
Make use of Hi5 Software Outlook PST file Repair Application that will easily repair PST file which has been corrupted after the upgradation of Outlook; the tool works for PST file created on any version of Outlook like 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013.