Corrupted Memory Card Photo Recovery Tool
Photos are the best way of storing moments alive forever. Photos erased from the device can’t be recaptured at same location. Photos which users capture using electronic devices get stored in Memory Cards but memory cards are not too safe to hold files for longer time because they are very sensitive in nature. They may easily get corrupt and make loss of photos. Knowing its importance, few of them may think to keep their pictures in safest device and start transferring those images from memory stick to Mac, sometimes there may occur some kind of interruption during transfer because of which user might lose valuable images from the card before migrating them to system.
When any user come across such situation he starts searching corrupted Memory Card photo recovery tools to retrieve pictures from corrupted Memory Card, but he will not find an exact idea about which tool to utilize. At such moment his blank mind may make him to approach for any software randomly on the basis of size and prize. The tool with these two factors will not provide complete outcome. Hence it’s suggested to use the one which is suggested by professional experts and the tool which gained maximum positive reviews. Software which is potentially rich and got great demand in market for recovering photos from corrupted memory cards Mac is Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac. This toolkit includes advanced and highly coded algorithms that help in quick and effective scanning to restore photos from damaged Memory Card. Innovative functionality of this application will help any Mac OS X user how to recover photos from corrupted Memory Card on Mac machines of all formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPG, IMG, etc. from the memory card effortlessly.
How to avoid Memory Card corruption?
- Scan your memory card often using updated antivirus application to free the device from viruses
- Do not remove your memory card from Mac system abruptly while performing transfer of images
- Regularly update information of memory card in Mac system
Reasons for corruption of memory card on Mac:
- User may have downloaded some pictures from the sites that are not trusted, if there is virus on these sites then those harmful viruses can enter into memory stick and damage its file structure causing inaccessibility of pictures and other data on it, hence after connecting memory card to Macintosh system user may not be able to access the files from memory card which is previously corrupt
- User may have connected memory card to Mac OS X to move all the photos from that device using cut paste operation but if he removes the device abruptly too many times for any reason without using “safe remove hardware” option can corrupt the memory card in-turn causing inaccessibility of photo from the connected card
- Mounting memory card on various Mac systems for data storage when it’s full may also result into memory card corruption due to over usage
Know more features on Hi5 Software Photo Recovery for Mac:
- Hi5 Software Photo Recovery is compatible to retrieve photo that are lost due to memory card corruption occurred because of various reasons. Software will retrieve pictures from corrupted memory card of all image formats. It is compatible to exhibit photo recovery Mac of various versions such as Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard
- In addition to lost picture recovery, application can retrieve photos that are deleted or inaccessible
- Software is flexible to rescue other multimedia files from corrupt memory card like audio files, videos, etc. on connecting to Mac system
- Simple interface used in designing the toolkit makes every user to get back images from corrupted memory card Mac OS X much more easily without assistance of any third person
- Program also recovers photos from various corrupted memory cards types such as XD, CF, SD, SDHC, etc.
Follow these steps to restore photos from Memory Cards:
- Download Hi5 Software File Reocvery for Mac on your Mac machine
- Connect damaged Memory card to software installed OS X system
- Follow installation steps
- Next, go for selecting either "Deleted Photo Recovery" option or "Lost Photo Recovery" option from main screen
- Software will ask you to select the drive, choose externally connected memory card drive and click on "Next" option
- Once recovery process is finished, go to "Preview" option to check recovered images
- "Save" option will help you save recovered photos on any location (Save option will not be available in demo version)