Restore Lost Music from iTunes
Have you lost your favorite music files iTunes software? Be calm and make use of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac to retrieve them back safely and securely in few clicks. Download the free trial edition here now, recover the lost iTune files, preview and save them on desired location.
Well, losing your favorite collection of music would be more annoying! Let us consider an example: Assume that you have purchased few interesting music for sake of entertaining people by playing them on the birthday celebration spot. After few days when you are about to play you are not able to get music files from iTunes. At such moment what will be your quick response? Will you repurchase those files again? or you try recovering music files?
Repurchasing music files again will cost you much, so instead of that, why don't you prefer using reliable utility which will recover lost iTunes music files effectively? Hi5 Photo Recovery Application for Mac is the most recommended toolkit by professional experts. This software will get back songs without affecting system files as the tool is free from all kinds of suspicious viruses such as spyware, malware, etc.
Know more scenarios for loss of iTunes music
- Improper Synchronization: Improper synchronization of iPod with computer can sometimes make few iTunes music to get disappeared.
- Improper Up-gradation: Improper up-gradation of iTunes application from older to newer version might lead to an error making music and other files on it inaccessible.
- Interrupt Transfer Process: Interruption of transfer of media files from iTunes folder can even lead to an error causing loss of songs and other files present on ITunes app on Mac OS X devices.
- Use of Untrusted Apps: Untrusted application installed on Mac system can also become responsible for missing of iTunes music’s from Mac system.
In all these above specified instances, you may get disappointed for losing your favorite music collection. But nothing to worry as Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool for Mac will help you restore lost music from iTunes.
Features of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac
Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility for Mac is a useful way that performs lost iTunes songs recovery effectively. This Software is included with simple interface which makes even novice to restore songs lost from iTunes without any assistance. Along with music, software can retrieve other media files present on iTunes software effectively. This toolkit can recover iTunes data from any Mac versions including latest version Mavericks. It recovers iTunes files from various Macintosh OS based machines such as MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac and Mac mini. This Mac photo recovery software can restore music’s of any format from volume having any file systems such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32. It is even capable of recovering music files from various external storage devices such as pen drives, Smartphone’s, iPods, etc. on connecting it to Mac OS X system.
To recover lost iTunes music files, follow these simple steps
Make use of demo version of Hi5 Software and know how to recover lost iTunes music in easy steps. Preview recovered songs. To save the restored data you need to purchase licensed version of the tool. If you find any queries regarding the product or steps involved to perform recovery, then you can call technical team to clarify doubts by asking via email or call.
- Download demo version of Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool for Mac
- Complete installation process and open it
- From the main page, select "Lost Photo Recovery" option
- Page will be redirected to next screen, select from which Mac disk you want to recover lost iTunes music files and click on "Next" option
- Software starts recovery process on selected drive
- Once music files are recovered you can view using "Preview" option
- You can easily save recovered music files from iTunes using "Save" option - This option will be available for users having full version
- Always have backup copy of your favorite music collections in some external storage devices so that in case of loss of music, you can directly replace with the maintained backup
- Do not remove connected iPod or iPhone abruptly which might lead to corruption to device making loss of data present in it