Recover Files from MacBook Pro SSD
MacBook Pro SSD drives are highly trusted for its great performance, stability, and security and provide robust technology that help users to secure their important data. SSD is very popular among the storage devices. A Solid State Drive on MacBook Pro, like any other devices, is prone to data loss as well. Let us see what causes MacBook Pro SSD to fail or undetectable and how to recover data from it.
Recovering Data from MacBook Pro SSD Drive
A Solid State Drive (SSD) is built from memory chips. The SSD is almost the same as a tradition hard drive with regard to shape, size, dimensions and other specifications. But the important point that makes the SSD different from other hard drive is its security and reliability. But, after all, SSD too is a hard drive similar to other devices and can encounter hard drive failure and other problems.
Once your MacBook Pro SSD starts giving you problem, choosing the best recovery tool - Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac becomes necessary so as to retrieve data from a failed or inaccessible SSD drive.
Causes for Data Loss On MacBook Pro SSD
- Unplanned Formatting of MacBook Pro SSD: If you format MacBook Pro SSD drive unintentionally instead of formatting other drive, then entire file system of the respective Volume might be reset and the data present on the drive becomes inaccessible.
- Handling MacBook Pro SSD: Using inappropriate method to connect or disconnect MacBook Pro SSD from Mac computer also results in loss of data stored in it.
- Corruption of SSD Drive: If file system of SSD drive gets damages due to any interruptions while transferring data from SSD to Mac or vice versa, then entire data on SSD may go inaccessible for users
- Damaged SSD: When an internal damage occurs on a solid state drive, there is a high chance of some or all the data being lost on the drive.
- Virus Attack: When there a virus or malicious malware attack on your MacBook Pro, SSD might get infected and you may end up losing the data.
- Incorrect reinstallation or installation of Mac OS: Improper installation of Mac OS X could do some severe damages to a properly working SSD. This may make the SSD undetectable.
Features of Hi5 Partition Recovery for Mac
- Helps to recover files from HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT file systems
- Recovers files from different Mac OS X like Sierra, El Capitan, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Along with MacBook Pro SSD, Hi5 Partition Recovery application will retrieve data from Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, Mac and iMac Pro Apple system
- You can also recover files from memory card, USB drives, iPod, flash cards, external hard disks, etc. on your Mac
- Ability to get back files from SATA, PATA, ATA, SCSI and other hard drive interfaces
- Provides an option to create disk image of the hard drive. This feature is helpful in case of bad sectors on a hard drive.
- Helps you to preview all recovered data in File Type view and Data View format
Simple steps to recover data from MacBook Pro SSD's:
- Start downloading Hi5 Partition Recovery for Mac software by clicking on above given download buttons
- Run it, from the main screen, select “Recover Drives” and then, you will see two options "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option.
- Select "Partition Recovery" option when you're willing to restore files from MacBook Pro SSD drive if you've formatted the drive you can go with "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option.
- Now select the SSD drive from which you're willing to recover data and go with "Next" option
- Next option will initiate recovery process, once it is done you can view recovered data using "Preview" option
- "Save" option will be available for storing the same. But it will be availabe only in full version of recovery tool