Recover Lost Videos on Mac OS X
Videos records your pleasant time which you spent with your family. It also brings back your precious memories with friends. Video files are used as a memory keeper that records all the good old days and wonderful memories of your past days. Mac is one of the world’s best OS, most of the user prefer Mac OS to store their valuable video files. Picture quality on Mac is very clear compare to other OS. However Mac OS is also prone to loss of video file issues.
Are you the one who is suffering from great loss of saved videos on Mac? How to recover lost videos on Mac is one of the complicated task for most Mac users. Generally Mac OS X video files loss cases might be caused by failed Mac volume which is due to the attack of viruses. This unpreventable issue can cause huge loss of video files for most Mac computer users.
How to Restore Lost Videos
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac is one of the professional lost video recovery software for Mac. It dedicates to make lost video file recovery on Mac easy and simple. Hi5 Software works effectively to retrieve lost videos on Mac OS X only within short span of time.
Few simple steps to recover lost videos on Mac:
- Download Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool for Mac
- Choose "Lost Photo Recovery" option to restore missing videos from Mac machine
- Select the drive from where you want to retrieve videos that are lost
- Click on "Next" option
- After video recovery process, click on "Preview" option to view recovered videos
- "Save" option will help you save retrieved video files, for this step you need to have complete version installed
How Video Files go Missing on Mac Machine?
- Video files can be lost due to improper file transfer process
- Master Boot Record corruption
- Apple partition map corruption
- Mac volumes fail to mount
- Occurrence of error messages like " disk is damaged, do you want to initialize" or "127 error disk could not found"
After facing such issues with Mac OS, many users have no idea what they have to do further to backup lost video files. But once you took the help from Hi5 Software Photo Recovery for Mac then you can easily backup lost video files from Mac by following few easy steps.
How Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac Tool works?
Hi5 Program deeply scans the Mac volume and backup lost video files with ease. As it is developed with user friendly interface, even a novice will be able to recover lost videos on Mac by understanding its simple steps. Hi5 Program is completely free from deadly viruses. It works on read only methodology, hence you need not to get worried about the original video files while performing lost video file recovery process. This powerful utility help to backup video files from several Mac based devices such as computers, laptops, pen drives, USB drives, iPods, external hard drive and digital cameras.
Important features of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery for Mac
- Hi5 Program has ability to backup deleted, lost, damaged or inaccessible video files and recovers them back, restoring their original quality
- Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac supports almost all types of photos, video and audio file formats ad it support all major and popular camera brands to recover their deleted/lost/formatted pictures, videos and audio files
- Recovers video file format such as 3GP, MP4, AVI, ASF, MOV, M4V, MPEG, WMV, etc.
- You can also recover files/images/videos from Mac OS X of different versions like Mac Lion, Mac Yosemite, Mac Mavericks, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard, Mac El Capitan and Mac Sierra with this Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac Program
- Eminently helps to backup lost videos from MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini and other devices with Mac OS
- Restores lost videos from IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives, MMC cards, SD Cards, CF Cards, XD Cards, Memory Sticks, external Zip drives and USB hard drives
- Helps in restoring photos having generic formats like JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF etc.
- Supports to recover RAW images from most popular professional DSLR cameras like CANON (CRW, CR2), NIKON (NEF), SONY (SR2, SRF), OLYMPUS (ORF), MINOLTA (MRW)