Restore Deleted Files from External Hard Drive
Removable data storage devices like memory card, USB flash drive, pen drive, etc. are becoming more indispensable part of people’s life. Vast number of media files like pictures, music, videos, etc. can be stored in removable media devices. Unfortunately, on some occasion unexpected situation arises that leads to deletion of files from removable media in seconds.
It will be very heart breaking to face deletion of file issues which were stored in removable media device because again you can’t find any other way to snap those happy moments with your digital camera. Only way to overcome this issue is by getting a solution on how to recover deleted files from removable media.
Is it possible to restore deleted files from removable media?
The answer is yes. Whenever the file gets deleted from removable media, it doesn’t get erased permanently. Only the space which was occupied by the deleted file gets free up and becomes listed as re-usable space. Therefore on using reliable deleted file recovery from removable media software you can easily go for restoring files deleted from portable media device before that space is overwritten by any new files.
Software to recover deleted files from removable media:
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac is the reliable application that can be applied to restore deleted data from removable media device. This utility is designed with advanced scanning technology. It completely scans your removable media and recovers deleted files faster. As this tool has easy user interface, even a novice can retrieve deleted files from removable media.
What are the causes for file deletion from removable media devices?
- When portable media device is connected to system for accessing important files, user might delete some important data by mistake rather than deleting other unwanted files.
- Accidental formatting of external hard drive or to get rid of format errors erases all the files stored in it.
- Usage of same external device on different OS or removing external drive while copying or moving files might lead to file deletion issue.
On facing such issues of file deletion from removable drive, you get a question on how to restore deleted files from removable media. Well, get an easy solution for deleted file recovery from removable drive with the help of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac.
Features of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac Program:
- Supports to retrieve deleted files from all popular removable drive manufacturers like Fujitsu, Hitachi, Imation, Iomega, Kingston, LaCie, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital etc.
- All brands of cameras such as Nikon, Canon, Kodak, Sony, Fujifilm and many more are supported to recover photos on Mac with this Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac Tool.
- You can retrieve deleted files from removable hard disk, portable hard drives, USB drives, flash memory cards, laptop hard drive, iPod and many others devices.
- Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Mac Application is capable of recovering more than 300 file types which includes documents, media files like audio files, videos and images, etc.
- Easily recovers deleted files from different versions of Mac OS like Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), El Capitan and Sierra.
Steps to recover deleted files from removable disk:
- Connect your removable drive to the system where you wannt to install recovery program
- Download Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool for Mac
- Then select "Deleted Photo Recovery" option to restore deleted files from removable drive
- Select externally attached removable / portable media device drive and click on "Next" option
- "Preview" option will help you view recovered files and "Save" option will help you to save retrieved files